WTS: SP3 i5 128GB w/ Red Type Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Seaman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Item Description:

The Surface display has had a screen protector on since the week I got it, and is almost flawless. There are some worn areas on the edges and next to ports. There is a tape like material on the underside of the kickstand with some stripping, but this is not visible from the outside and has no effect on the functionality of the kickstand. The keyboard is well worn and is faded on the backside, but looks great on the inside and still types well. note, sometimes I've had connectivity issues with the keyboard, usually fixed by detaching and reattaching; I assume there's some fraying of internal wires. Also the strange coloring in the picture on the trackpad is an artifact of the flash; in person it is uniform and unmarked. Both come in their original boxes, with all the original pamphlets still untouched inside. Also included are the original surface pen (the tip is very worn) and the original charger.

Price: $550 shipped, will consider offers
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: Surface Good, Keyboard Fair
Includes: Surface Pro 3, Type Cover (red), Charger, Pen, Original Boxes for all
Item Location: Dallas, TX
Shipping Details: USPS Flat Rate Priority Box, or Local Pickup
Payment Options: Paypal, Cash if Local
Additional Info: N/A
Photos:

WP_20160508_14_20_15_Rich_LI.jpg
More Photos: (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...34072&authkey=!AFcCu1HSzEheYzY&ithint=folder,)

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss