WTS: Unlocked Lumia 920 - Black - Excellent Externally - Bundle - Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia 920 - Carrier Unlocked (was Rogers) - Black - 32GB

Price: $85 OBO, as is, or $105 with new LCD/screen assembly. Includes USPS Priority shipping.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Excellent externally. There is not a mark on it all. Includes original box, manuals, charger, etc. No earphones, but otherwise looks like you just got it new.

The only thing keeping this from being mint condition is that there is some slight screen discoloration at the top, as shown in the pics. If you would like it to have a new screen/LCD assembly, I can do that as I have a spare. I just didn't feel like doing it. If you want that, the price will be $100.

Includes: Phone, case and shipping only.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. At these prices, I will need to do this as gift mode, so I can save commissions.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. It is very, very good.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics:
1.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member