WTS / WTT: Nokia Lumia 1520 - Yellow Unlocked (was AT&T) - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 1520 - Yellow - Unlocked - Very Good Condition

Price: $230 OBO, includes phone and shipping only. I'm not necessarily real keen on a trade, but I am not using this phone, so I'll considerable reasonable trade offers, which may include trade + cash depending upon what you have to trade.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good. Very minor wear, brand new screen assembly. Not a mark on the screen, only a few finger prints. Back is very clean as well.

Includes: Phone and shipping only.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. At the above price, I will need to do it as a PayPal gift. If you want an invoice to pay from for buyer protection purposes, you will have to add 13% to the price to pay commission.

Additional Info: This phone operates on Windows 8.1, includes Cortana, etc. I replaced the screen on this phone, and I am not sure that double-tap to wake is working. Glance and everything else works fine, but I have tried toggling the double tap setting on and off, and it doesn't seem to work. I'll do a factory reset later today and see if that works.

Note: This phone is for sale elsewhere (for a higher price than here) as well. It will be reset prior to shipping.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics (more available upon request):
1.jpg
12.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
7.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Not sure how you feel about the 950XL? Then buy this most capable, unlocked, very good condition 1520 to tide you over for a spell. :wink:

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I owe you. I promise you'll get the second one I see (unless I've already bought a new by then, in which case you get the first).

You've been great! Just start buying those 950/950 XLs and have one ready when I get my tax return in February. Good luck on the sale, Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234