WTT : 2 for 1 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Ya, I have these two and a Lumia 640.. I don't know where I put the 640 or I would probably include that too if I found it.. my wife would kill me if I bought another phone...Lol... So a trade is the only route I can go and at least somebody could use them more than me if they needed them. A 950/950xl I could use

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Are you willing to sell each separately or is it "package-only"?
Scion, what device are you looking to obtain? Galway and I have been messaging about a deal, but, maybe, depending on what you want out of the two, we can figure something out that the three of us get what we want.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I have an older Asus Transformer Book (Android) that is basically like new. I also have an iPad Mini first gen. Depending on the model of 1520 I may be interested if you are in some type of deal.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have an older Asus Transformer Book (Android) that is basically like new. I also have an iPad Mini first gen. Depending on the model of 1520 I may be interested if you are in some type of deal.

Any chance you could pm me some pictures? I never had an iPad and I'm not too familiar with the Asus model you mentioned.. Thanks!

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I will get some later today when I get home from work, but I have all the original packaging for both as well.
@galway77 Sorry, I got crazy busy last night and by the time I got home I went straight to sleep. I will try get this done today before my dinner meeting.

Thank you.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
This post can be closed tomorrow... So, last day bump.. Android, Apple or Windows tablet considered.. there is a phone repair shop near where I live that will trade with me but I'm hesitant because God knows what will happen the 1520, at least here, I know it'll be looked after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon