Xbox Game Pass has hit a new growth milestone, as Microsoft's gaming ambitions expand

bazanime

Dec 9, 2023
Visit site
Folks need to let go of the Windows Phone thing, it's unhealthy and manifests PTSD whenever a rumour or decision is made, and then the negative emotions overflow.
It's like holding on to the picture of an ex 10 years later and still wondering why you haven't found someone new.

I loved the platform too, but it's gone now, and there is a lot of good stuff around now.

TBBudak

May 27, 2023
Visit site
When you realize that those numbers are only because they rebranded Xbox Live Gold you'll realize that 34 million subscribers is absolutely terrible. Remember, GamePass failed to reach growth target for 3 years.

If if wasn't for Xbox Live Gold the numbers would be way less than 30 million.

TBBudak

May 27, 2023
Visit site
"Starfield, and other upcoming major single player exclusives like Indiana Jones, however, will remain Xbox exclusive."

Jez Corden still high on copium. It seems he's in the stages of denial.

Phil did not confirm it will "remain Xbox exclusive."

Phil Spencer literally said that he's not ruling out any game coming to multiple platforms.

If Windows Centrail wasn't an Xbox website, Jez Corden would've been fired long ago. This kid is not a real journalist, just an Xbox warrior.

Ron-F

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Spencer indeed said Starfield and Indy are not among the four games being ported to other consoles. However, he never said never. In fact, he more less laid down rules saying the games will be one year or more older when ported, something neither Starfield nor Indy are. I am only a little worried, but the Pandora box is open. I suspect many fans will keep making bombastic posts everywhere for a long time.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
"Starfield, and other upcoming major single player exclusives like Indiana Jones, however, will remain Xbox exclusive."

Jez Corden still high on copium. It seems he's in the stages of denial.

Phil did not confirm it will "remain Xbox exclusive."

Phil Spencer literally said that he's not ruling out any game coming to multiple platforms.

If Windows Centrail wasn't an Xbox website, Jez Corden would've been fired long ago. This kid is not a real journalist, just an Xbox warrior.
how am i an xbox warrior? can you give some evidence?

i LITERALLY WROTE in the article "theyre not in development for playstation, at least for now." that's literally accurate. are you literally stupid? fr. god damn.

Reactions: HeyCori

TBBudak

May 27, 2023
Visit site
how am i an xbox warrior? can you give some evidence?

i LITERALLY WROTE in the article "theyre not in development for playstation, at least for now." that's literally accurate. are you literally stupid? fr. god damn.
"Can you give some evidence."

Uhm, your entire career?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria