Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft's biggest opportunity since Windows itself

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
xbox-game-pass-gamescom-booth.jpg

Xbox Game Pass is a big deal, and the industry is only just starting to realize.
With E3 2021 largely over with as I write this, there's one thing that stands out in my mind above all other things, and that thing is Xbox Game Pass itself. There are dozens of amazing games on the horizon, and you can see them in our best E3 2021 games roundup here. As I found myself putting together that list, it dawned on me: most of these amazing-looking upcoming games aren't going to cost me $70 apiece, they're going to cost me just $15 a month. Over time, the saving is truly absurd.
The true genius of Xbox Game Pass is how much of a win-win-win it is from every angle, the consumer, the developer partners, and Microsoft itself, as the Xbox division spent much of last gen struggling to find its identity in a rapidly changing consumer landscape. Xbox lead Phil Spencer's sweeping reforms have brought about real, tangible change for Xbox's fortunes, and crucially, given it a recipe for global expansion that will see it break free of the confines of the traditional console market.
This is why I firmly believe that Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft's biggest consumer-oriented opportunity since Windows itself.
[h=2]All you can eat[/h][h=3]Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[/h]Hundreds of games, anywhere you want
8ef17627-fc0a-43e6-96cb-0dff5db00ed6.jpeg

Xbox Game Pass gives you access to hundreds of games for a low monthly fee. PC and console versions set you back $10 a month, or you can go all-in and include both, as well as Xbox Live Gold multiplayer, and cloud streaming for $15 a month.
$10 to $15/month at Microsoft

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte