Xbox leadership addressed Blizzard staff for the first time today, striving to earn the studio's 'trust'

fjtorres5591

May 16, 2023
Visit site
That banner hints at where MS is going: unwinding ABK and putting the three units on an equal level with Zenimax and XBOX Game Studios.

After the deal closed, a picture showing XBOX GAMING as a three headed operation, with ABK staying a single unit. The banner suggests otherwise.

Factor in Spencer's comments about KING and it looks like the three Activision parts will be as autonomous as Zenimax, with all *six* (mustn't forget the second party publishing group) separate groups reporting to Spencer.

Promising, if it works out as well as with OBSIDIAN.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
That banner hints at where MS is going: unwinding ABK and putting the three units on an equal level with Zenimax and XBOX Game Studios.

After the deal closed, a picture showing XBOX GAMING as a three headed operation, with ABK staying a single unit. The banner suggests otherwise.

Factor in Spencer's comments about KING and it looks like the three Activision parts will be as autonomous as Zenimax, with all *six* (mustn't forget the second party publishing group) separate groups reporting to Spencer.

Promising, if it works out as well as with OBSIDIAN.
I hope you're right dude! It was spectulative on my part but I really want to see Blizzard "unleashed" now that this deal is closing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254