Xbox live games not fullscreen

W

WPCentral Question

Hello,
I have a lumia 535 which I have installed the latest insider build on.
When I play any Xbox live game eg hitman go, the game does not display full screen. The area where the virtual buttons would be remains black, cutting off some of the image. This also results in the touch being slightly out, and buttons under the black area being unusable.
Any ideas?
Thanks

dvilic

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Do you know if they were OK in windows phone 8.1? I upgraded straight to windows mobile 10 so did not try it and wondered if was always an issue.

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Abrar_x

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
I am using Build 10586 .. this is a bug .. swiping up in the nav bar should hide it doesn't matter what are doing .. But it seems to work only when you enable screen lock on double tapping the NAV Bar .. (( Happens when playing xbox games & some apps even though the apps support windows 10))

Go to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Enable "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen"
Now what I did was , double clicked on Navigation bar & it locked the screen .. then I instinctively swiped up on the nav bar after unlocking .. and
Full immersive mode was active . ..

NOW Disabling "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen" function doesn't seem to disable full immersive mode on swipe .. :)

The first thing i thought was to help others sharing the solution .. as I found none on the internet searching for about 2 days ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banon67354