Xbox one games points use

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I believe points that were already redeemed were transferred to real currency and points that havnt been redeemed yet turn into corresponding amount of currency when redeemed.

But the answer should be yes.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused as to what you're referring to as 'points'

Microsoft's former eco-system within the 360 used what were called 'Microsoft Points' in order to purchase items on XBOX Live. That has since been retired and replaced by real world currency (no need to make adjustments in your head even though it was pretty simple). The XBOX One doesn't and never has used this system.

If you're referring to gamerpoints which you get for unlocking achievements within games - then no - for the most part they do absolutely nothing except 'look cool' next to your name. It's just a measuring stick to determine how many games you've played and what games you've played. There is a program called XBOX Live rewards (Xbox Live Rewards) that depending on what games you earn achievements in, what games you buy, surveys you take, etc... that can be accumulated for small amounts of credit given back to you.

Otherwise, no - gamerpoints don't allow you to purchase anything.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Oops sorry all a small mistake i meant Xbox in wp ..i am using Lumia.. in phone whether i could buy apps??

How can i move this thread to xbox

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte