Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Looks like mine may have shipped today. Order status now shows the carrier as FEDX and the shipping date as 11/09/2012. Also looks like the wireless charger is included in the shipment.

Perhaps they held the shipment until both were shipped together. No tracking number yet.

Red ordered on 11-07-2012 at 11am PT.

Nikola Bowie

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Shipped!

The Goods:
  • Order confirmation received 10:09AM, 7/11/12.
  • Red phone.
  • Black wireless charger (free deal),
  • Ship date for phone and SIM 9/11/12,
  • No ship date for charger... Oh well I can wait, it was free anyway.
  • FedEx Priority Overnight, for Saturday Delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Two $20 credits to my account for being a courteous nag. :lol:

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 2 online Wednesday and still processing. Went by the store today and they had a bunch of people there wanting the 920. They had sold out of all except a couple of black ones left. They said I couldn't have cancelled my preorder and gotten one there anyway as it takes 24hrs to show in their system that it was cancelled. At least I got to play with the red display model and see what my phone eventually will look like.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Well look at that. Finally got a tracking number and it shows delivery for Saturday. Since I had it shipped to my work looks like it will be Monday before I get it :/

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine shipped early yesterday morning, but the frickin' tracking number with USPS doesn't work.

Really sucks I can't see where it's at or when it's gonna be delivered.

I click my tracking number in the email and it just goes to USPS and says:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Anyone else get this with USPS tracking?

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine shipped early yesterday morning, but the frickin' tracking number with USPS doesn't work.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

I did at first. It'll eventually tell you where it is.

Kroven

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had a usps tracking number since thursday evening around 8 or 9 still no info updated on it i would assume sometime by 8pm tonight there will be info if there is any at all. Btw im pacific time.

Also i never received an email about it being shipped.

Rico629

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Black 920 and the free charging plate through the premier site on Wednesday at 6:30 AM. I received my 2 Day Fedex tracking number for the phone and sim several hours later. Fedex delivered the phone to my house at 2:03 PM this afternoon. Also, I recevied my Fedex 2 day tracking number for the charging plate this morning. The plate is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

snyderman3001

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Same here. Got my charger today though. Yay.

paulieye

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Go figure

I ordered 2 phones on Wednesday. One Matte Black and One Gloss Red. The black phone has shipped today via FedEx (Overnight), and the red one is still in processing. Guess the wife will just have to wait for hers.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

I'm getting the same thing.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Black 920 and the free charging plate through the premier site on Wednesday at 6:30 AM. I received my 2 Day Fedex tracking number for the phone and sim several hours later. Fedex delivered the phone to my house at 2:03 PM this afternoon. Also, I recevied my Fedex 2 day tracking number for the charging plate this morning. The plate is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

Glad to hear it went so smoothly for you. Your situation seems to be a rare one.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 09, 2012, 4:41 am

Last thing I've seen.... looks like i wont get it till tuesday.

Don't give up just yet. Jhoff's was in this exact same state last night same time, and he has his now. Look for an update from USPS.com around 5am-ish. When you get up in the morning, you may have a surprise.

erock150

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Ordered phone today Friday. Was told phone was back ordered 7-10 days. And just know Friday night I got an email phone shipped. Delivery date Monday. Com'on Monday

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered phone today Friday. Was told phone was back ordered 7-10 days. And just know Friday night I got an email phone shipped. Delivery date Monday. Com'on Monday

You've got to be kidding me!!!! My order which I placed Wednesday morning still shows as processing.

For a company that wants 4k of my money over the next 2 years in a family package, they are on the verge of me walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)