Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watcherseye

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
My order showed canceled today, called and made sure it was canceled, I still have a package weighing 0.50 being delivered to me today via ups. AT&T rep knew nothing about it. From reading this forum it could be an empty box, and I wouldn't be surprised. Going into store today to get my lumia. I did the same thing with the iPhone 5, walked in the day off and got it, screw AT&T and their ordering process NEVER AGAIN!!! Can't wait to see what's in the box!

Maybe it's a SIM card.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
From USPS website:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 09, 2012, 4:18 am

I preordered a Red 920 around 5:00 am EST on the 7th. My card has not yet been charged though?
I'm in northeast Ohio, so I doubt I'll be receiving this today.

Ah you're very close to mine.. I'm in PA and it says the same thing just 18 minutes earlier then yours. It's in Tennessee still. Slim chance we get it today.. I'm banking on tomorrow though.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with (dave) from the order department . He said my order 11/7/12 645am cyan is still in processing. And no further info can be given. He said that there was slight miscommunication between the warehouse and sales as far as the charging pads are concerned and that could be what held up orders. He also noted that since my order on the 7th I called in 7 times :) . I really my my 920. I don't know how truthful the miscommunication statement was but either way this situation is FUBAR

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
My status is "cancelled" for no reason lol. Looks like I have to call them. Do they sell the cyan in store or online only?

If it shows "cancelled" definitely call them. You may get bounced around, but be firm about getting your problem resolved. It's true nice guys finish last, because I was extremely nice all the other times I called and when I went to the store. That ship has sailed. I hate to berate people over the phone, but sometimes you have to lose your cool to get proper service. Being patient won't help in this case, because your phone WILL NOT SHIP as long as that "cancelled" crap is showing even if the order number still shows processing.

Worse case scenario they should knock a few dollars off your bill for your trouble.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I decide to step back from the ledge and just get a black in store. Really I just wanted a matte phone but realistically black will go better with all tile color variations including green when I want to rep my Celtics. I still got absolutely bent over by at&t and Verizon has better plans and service here, but I just can't go with the 8X. I hate the back of it and the top bezel size.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got off of another chat and was told that all 920's are shipping today and will be delivered on Tues. I have no way of knowing whether or not this is accurate.

pedro0223

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Mine says processing as of this AM....I pre-ordered a Cyan one in store. There pre-order sheets indicated I would have it today. Guess, I'll stop by on my lunch break and see what's up.

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I guess I talked to the right people, because after all that, my cyan 920 and charging pad are currently out for delivery. I'm way too excited--no work will get done today...

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Tracking shows my phone package is a few miles away from me so I should get it today :cool: Also decided to check the AT&T site and my wireless charger finally shows that it shipped out with a tracking number - should be getting that in on Monday.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, it looks like USPS tracking is actually working for once... As of 3:55am my phone was processed by the Memphis, TN USPS facility. Alas, since I live in Vancouver, WA it looks like the earliest I'll get it is Saturday.

Would be nice if USPS gave ETA's... Oh well. Just another 24 to 72 hours before it arrives. If I didn't like Cyan so darn much I'd be stalking an AT&T store right now! :)

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If it shows "cancelled" definitely call them. You may get bounced around, but be firm about getting your problem resolved. It's true nice guys finish last, because I was extremely nice all the other times I called and when I went to the store. That ship has sailed. I hate to berate people over the phone, but sometimes you have to lose your cool to get proper service. Being patient won't help in this case, because your phone WILL NOT SHIP as long as that "cancelled" crap is showing even if the order number still shows processing.

Worse case scenario they should knock a few dollars off your bill for your trouble.

I know many people use this tactic but I disagree. Yes you need to be firm but screaming and berating although it may make you feel better. In most cases doesn't get as much done as being civil. Realize that the customer service rep is working under specific guidelines. You can get around them much easier by being patient and working with them. You need to guide them to get what you want.

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I decide to step back from the ledge and just get a black in store. Really I just wanted a matte phone but realistically black will go better with all tile color variations including green when I want to rep my Celtics. I still got absolutely bent over by at&t and Verizon has better plans and service here, but I just can't go with the 8X. I hate the back of it and the top bezel size.

Because AT&T's site still showed mine as processing this morning and my card still showed it was just a temporary hold I went in this morning at 9:00 and bought a black 920. The people in the store were very helpful and were actually able to let me get an early upgrade (the iPhone style ones) so I paid about $130 LESS than I was going to pay with my pre-order through the site.

All in all I've decided to never pre-order through anyone again. First Best Buy and their $599 price, and now the AT&T site with their doubtful shipping.

But, I've got my 920 and I'm pretty happy so far. My charging plate is ordered and shipping to me in about a week, and the store reps even pointed out that my broken car charger was still under warranty and gave me a new one in exchange for it.

I didn't get my ferrari red that I wanted, but the matte on the black looks awesome.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here yet, best case scenario I might be able to pick it up at the post office.. worst case scenario is I'll have to wait til tomorrow :\ Anything over there in NC? lol

Nothing yet. I'm at work today, so I'll have the wife check the mailbox/doorstep around noon.

I noticed that the status hasn't changed yet. How frustrating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise