Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesri

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hate the service

I ordered mine on Nov 7th morning 7 AM. I got an email that I will be getting the phone on the 9th. By Nov 8th around 10 AM the status of the order was cancelled in premier order status website. I called and when inquiring about it, the rep put me on hold to check with the premier department. Before she could get back, the call got dropped.
I called them back again at 3 PM the same day. This time they said the premier forgot about checking something and cancelled my order by mistake. The rep reinstated my order and essentially what it means is I am in line as if I ordered mine on the 8th at 3:30 PM.

The pre-order system of AT&T is the worst. I was so excited to see the phone today. The status of my order still shows in progress. I went to the nearby at&t store today to check the phone's availability. But they only have a black one - no freebies (wireless charger). And also they cannot cancel the order that is in progress. I left the store in disappointment.

Hoping to see them ship mine at least today. A very bad experience though...

I ordered a red one.

j_moody

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
AT&T Store

My order status also says "pending shipment"

Just got off the phone with my local AT&T store (Winter Haven, FL). He said they can cancel my pre-order and just sell me one they have in stock. He also said I will still be getting the free wireless charger. Not sure if I was the only one who thought the free charger was a pre-order exclusive, but according to him it's not.

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
out for delivery!

necroscope-albums74-299.png

Last edited:

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well at least mine finally got "processed through USPS sort facility". I love their little games.

Said the phone would ship 11/8... turns it was "accepted" at 4/8 at 5 PM, but never got sent out till 11/9 at 4:41 AM. HUH?!

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm somewhat happy. I wanted today but I guess my I can deal with the iPhone for a few days more

I'm shipped!!

Ordered cyan 920 11/7/12 645am

Last edited:

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have good news! (Sorta).

AT&T's order tracking system is messed up. So if you use their automated system, it won't give you the right information much of the time.

Call their line. I did, received my shipping notification and tracking number, and my new phone is on a FedEx truck in my hometown, ready to be delivered today! The AT&T rep told me that "almost everyone" who ordered on the 7th should receive their phones today or Saturday at the latest.

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well at least mine finally got "processed through USPS sort facility". I love their little games.

Said the phone would ship 11/8... turns it was "accepted" at 4/8 at 5 PM, but never got sent out till 11/9 at 4:41 AM. HUH?!

Don't act like you know how USPS works.

Shipped the 8th, yes it was.

Accepted the 8th at 5pm. (means shipped, USPS took it).

PROCESSED (ya know, part of the shipping game) at 4:41am on the 9th.

Your phone SHIPPED on the 8th.

This is the SAME exact way ALL shipping companies work.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine was accepted at 11:16am on the 8th and processed at 3:55am on the 9th (not sure if times are central or pacific on the USPS site). So as of early this morning the package is in Memphis...

Since the service was priority which is 2-day delivery I imagine it will be delivered on Saturday for me.

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine was accepted at 11:16am on the 8th and processed at 3:55am on the 9th (not sure if times are central or pacific on the USPS site). So as of early this morning the package is in Memphis...

Since the service was priority which is 2-day delivery I imagine it will be delivered on Saturday for me.

Priority Mail (USPS) is an estimated 2-3 day service, but not guaranteed.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Don't act like you know how USPS works.

Shipped the 8th, yes it was.

Accepted the 8th at 5pm. (means shipped, USPS took it).

PROCESSED (ya know, part of the shipping game) at 4:41am on the 9th.

Your phone SHIPPED on the 8th.

This is the SAME exact way ALL shipping companies work.

I really dont know how the shipping game works.... anyways no sweat now as it turns out it doesnt come preactivated :). Can take my time to cancel.

ajftl

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
i didnt want to deal with waiting for fedex so i didnt pre order instead i went to store this morning and got a red one .. no headache checking tracking waiting for fedex bla bla

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

AT&T's order tracking system is messed up. So if you use their automated system, it won't give you the right information much of the time.

Call their line. I did, received my shipping notification and tracking number, and my new phone is on a FedEx truck in my hometown, ready to be delivered today! The AT&T rep told me that "almost everyone" who ordered on the 7th should receive their phones today or Saturday at the latest.

good-news-everyone-450x315.jpg

sud123

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I called in this morning regarding Cyan 920...talked to the Rep and then to the Manager....the manager told me that they don't have any Lumia 920 in stock to ship at this time. I have no clue how that's possible.

Any one had the same experience?

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
i didnt want to deal with waiting for fedex so i didnt pre order instead i went to store this morning and got a red one .. no headache checking tracking waiting for fedex bla bla

My store specifically said that I could not do this. I was under the (mistaken) assumption that you had to pre-order to get the charging pad. I pre-ordered in the store. It should be at the house when I get home and off to the store to activate and transfer 'everything' (I doubt that). Should have just walked into the store this morning.

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Hope you're right. I ordered Wednesday morning, order status says "processing" and there's no expected ship date listed. So as of right now I have no idea when we're getting our phones.

omextreme

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Black 920 arrived, Ordered 1030 am wednesday. Shipped yesterday usps. No Wireless charger, no micro sim.... So still cant use the phone without going to the store... Drats...

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I called in this morning regarding Cyan 920...talked to the Rep and then to the Manager....the manager told me that they don't have any Lumia 920 in stock to ship at this time. I have no clue how that's possible.

Any one had the same experience?

Ordered mine on the 7th, called last night, was told it was backordered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb