YouTube Pairing which app?

tropolite

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi
Tonight I decided to pair my 950XL to the YouTube app on Xbox One so I can easily search and find then play on my big screen TV.

Interestingly when I paired my phone using Edge to the YouTube app the device recognised was 'Android' - so do we have Windows Mobile or do we have Android? (This is more of a tongue in cheek question).

Something I hadn't found in any of the YouTube apps for Windows Mobile is the feature to be able pair the mobile device to the YouTube app on Xbox One or another device. Just wondering if anyone else has found one. Perhaps one or more of the devs that build Perfect Tube, MetroTube, SuperTube could add this feature pairing for TV's or Game Consoles.

Cheers :wink:

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Many websites offer Edge Android app downloads. You know why - Edge makes itself look like an Android browser so it is given modern web pages to render. The header includes Edge so websites could easily tell it wasn't... Really websites shouldn't care what the browser is, but until we get rid of all the old browsers, it will be a while until that utopia is realized.

tropolite

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ahh... thanks for the info realwarder - appreciate it.
It was a little daunting seeing it come up as Android, but understand what you are saying.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos