Landscape & Potrait Mode Apps

Ghengiseek

Jun 23, 2006
Visit site
Do all the included apps support both modes?
Can someone post screen shots of email in both modes?
Does the k-board work in both modes?
etc...

nmoreman

Aug 30, 2007
Visit site
No they don't, I have the Diamond (no kb) and they do not. Pics, web, and a couple of others do.
There are programs, Rotation by SK Tools, you can download supposedly to make them do this, but not working on my phone, might not be compatible.

I like the phone, love the screen, size, love Opera, but harder to use than Palm. I'm not big on WinMo, always had to use stylus and I love the easy use big buttons of Palm. TouchFlo is definitely an improvement, big program screen that holds faves to push is cool.

I do like the keyboard, functions great, easier than Palm querty for me to use which surprised me, so wouldn't need Pro kb or size.

However, I'm going back to Centro. I have decided to wait for HD even if it is a year out. Or hopefully Palm will jump on the bandwagon and make full size touch screen, even Blackberry is doing it. Or is this just wishful thinking. . .

Insp_Gadget

Nov 13, 2000
Visit site
I've never used WM. How do you get the kb to pop up on the diamond? Is their a button or something?

When you click in a field requiring input, the keyboard automatically appears. You can still move around on the screen if you need to or press an on-screen button to hide the keyboard if necessary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes