Customize Today screen (HTC Sense) in VZW TP2?

waldo15

Apr 21, 2006
Visit site
Gang,

I'm still playing with my TP2 and I almost have it up to speed with my apps and settings. One thing that sorta bugs me from the HTC Sense UI is the lack of shortcuts in the Today screen for launching apps. I thought is was not doable until I saw a picture of an HD2 in this article:

http://gizmodo.com/5482641/every-wi...ow-is-officially-at-the-evolutionary-dead-end

I can see the home screen of the HTC phone on the left has three large icons to launch Google Maps, Marketplace and Picture Bible, and a down arrow pointing to more? How can that be? Anybody knows how to enable that if at all possible?

P.S. Before suggesting trying a different launcher app, say SPB mobie Shell, I want to give the HTC sense a fair chance. After all I have only been using it for a week.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You need a ROM with sense 2.5 in it I am currently running Timberwolf ROM it has Sense 2.5 with a lot of custom skinning. One of the flashiest ROMs I have tested. Runs smoothly for such a heavily modified ROM even Picture mail work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes