Help! Homescreen Timeout

jonistan

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I hope that someone may have a tweak as I have contacted customer support and they say there is not way to change the setting. While working in any given program, if data is not entered in two minutes, the screen changes to the homescreen and it is driving me nuts! Is there a way to stop this?? Thanks!

monomer

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I hope that someone may have a tweak as I have contacted customer support and they say there is not way to change the setting. While working in any given program, if data is not entered in two minutes, the screen changes to the homescreen and it is driving me nuts! Is there a way to stop this?? Thanks!

Hi, it might help if you gave a few more details? How exactly is it changing to homescreen (e.g. does it time out and blank before you switch it on, and it's on the Home tab)? It might also be helpful if you could find out which model of Touch Pro 2 you have (european, verizon, at&t etc), the version of Windows Mobile you're running (6.1, or 6.5) and the version of Sense (2.1 or 2.5) you're using. (Some of this information might in the Settings Tab.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon