Blackberry Connect for Fuze?

number58

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Hello all. I'm considering getting a Fuze. I currently use a Blackberry Curve. I was wondering if the Fuze supports blackberry connect, and if so where can I get it. If I could get push email on windows mobile that would settle some of my anxiety about switching from blackberry.

drw1001

Jan 1, 2009
Visit site
Blackberry Connect works great...

...but be prepared for some loss of power - it seems to have some high overhead and slows my device down - and I have reflashed to a faster ROM. There are some things I don't like - but I like the inconvenineces better than the Curve I used to have. I am a WM fan. Be sure to download the right verson there are more than 1 floating around. Email me and I'll send it to you.

hunnibabe#WP

Jan 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I am also a BB user.. I love my Curve, don't get me wrong, but I am really excited about the WM OS and the Skyfire browser I have been reading and watching clips on! All I ever wanted in a mobile browser is to show me the internet the way I see it on my pc or laptop! I am due for an upgrade in less than a mo and have been really checking this out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes