Sprint Replacing my Touch PRO

esanger02

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Well, i called sprint device support today with a whole list of problems with my sprint htc touch pro. It started freezing, the keyboard would stop working completely whenever it feels like it, and many more issues. They are sending me a new device and should be here in a few days (thats replacement number 1 for me). According the sprint, after 3 replacement pros then they can bump you up to the Touch PRO 2 according to their 3 replacements in 6 months policy. So im going to keep going and hope for a touch pro 2!!!

Im sure the other touch pros will have the same problem anyways lol

Boo Radley

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Not necessarily. I went through 2 TPs in 4 months because the screens would completely die. My third one has given me more problems than the other two combined but apparently its not drastic enough to be replaced. So to address the problem I've been overly rough with my phone with the hope the screen will go out again. No such luck so far and I'm up for a new phone in 2 weeks anyways. If they offered me a TP2 I'd probably ask for something different anyways after my experience with this POS.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
seems like a waste cuz you are billed $100 for each replacement and 3 replacements equals up to sprint's price for the tp2. gosh why do they want so much for it everyone else has it cheaper? desgraciados!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1