Upgraded HTC Touch coming to Sprint

Dim-Ize

Jul 7, 2005
Visit site
I think it's because those were developed after they finalized the ROM for the Sprint Touch. On the other hand, it's highly likely that enterprising hackers will be able to pull those features off the Touch Dual and make them available for the Sprint Touch.

Yay for the hackers. I hope they port that over. I cannot imagine why it wouldn't be possible.

Do you know if the Touch will run Goodlink?

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I think it's because those were developed after they finalized the ROM for the Sprint Touch. On the other hand, it's highly likely that enterprising hackers will be able to pull those features off the Touch Dual and make them available for the Sprint Touch.

The Telus HTC Touch has the TouchFlo 2 enhancements.

Surur

Diana Prince

May 15, 2006
Visit site
I'm a little slow so please have patience.

Is the HTC Touch that is being released in Novemeber coming with a slide out keyboard? If not, does anyone know if Sprint plans to release the version with a slide out keyboard anytime soon? Thanks in advance.

slbailey1

Sep 3, 2006
Visit site
Last week I read the Sprint HTC Touch user manual online. Now I cannot find the link. Does anyone have it?

I'm trying to find out if the Touch have a programable button so that I can use Microsoft Voice Command instead of the voice command software that comes with it. The voice command software that comes with the Touch requires you to record a tag for all your contacts.

Sheila

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I have a GSM Touch. I think the only button that can be remapped is the camera button, which is not much.

Surur

slbailey1

Sep 3, 2006
Visit site
I have a GSM Touch. I think the only button that can be remapped is the camera button, which is not much.

Surur

Surur,

Do you use voice command on your touch? How does it work? Do you have to record voice comand tags to use it? Can you use voice command thru your bluetooth headset?

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I have used the built in Voice Signal app. You have to record tags, but the advantage is that it works well via bluetooth, which of course means you can use the button on your headset.

Surur

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes