Touch Pro Release date?

sndtubes

Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone heard a revised Touch Pro release date? I thought it was sometime in mid-October, but I haven't seen or heard anything lately.

gameplace123

Jan 24, 2007
Visit site
its already out

u can pick one up NOW at ur local best buy. thats where i i got mine. from what i've read they'll be available in sprint stores and sprint.com early november.

baby_arm74

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
u can pick one up NOW at ur local best buy. thats where i i got mine. from what i've read they'll be available in sprint stores and sprint.com early november.

Best Buy had a 1 week jump for "national retailer" launch. The quantities were limited, but they were around. I luckily got mine on THursday, 10/30. Best buy had 20% off all smart phones (for rewards memebership) that ran through 11/1. Picked up the phone for $299 (instant price after 2yr renewel), - 20% discount = $240 + tax.

I believe that Best Buy does the instant rebates on everything. If you don't want to jack with customer care and "Mail In" those rebateables, just go to a best buy store. Best Buy also has the ability to "email" sprint to waive your $18 upgrade charge.

...and this phone is awesome. Takes a little getting used to th touch flo, but 4 days later, i'm liking it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes