New samsung WP7 device revealed and more!

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Doubt it. I will be leaving Sprintdroid for AT&T whenever a nice new Mango device comes out. I would prefer Nokia, but... That Samsung does look really nice, would definately consider it.

WHAT,
you gave up your blackberry for a Droid ??
I guess I don't blame you for such a Long *** wait for that duel phone..

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a 4.3" to me...

I love it, but I was pretty sure something like it was coming when I bought my Focus a few weeks ago.

Nokia's hardware for WP7, that's what I'm waiting to get a look at :)

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Almost make sme wish I had waited a few months to get my hands on one of these....almost. Getting my Focus for free was pretty nice, and having WP7 to play with has been awesome. Wouldn't trade my time with it for anything.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Why can't we get a real annoucement =(. I want press shots and hang ons, previews etc.

If the samsung one comes out to my carrier and is 4G, I'll might get it.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I really like Samsung's screen. But I don't like the cheap built feel. And HTC will have a 4.5" screen. Plus Samsung phones for some reason, don't update that easily. This isn't a problem with just WP7, I see on the AndroidCentral site, people complaining about it. But either way, I don't see any losers in this showdown.
I won't need one... I already the Samsung one will have more of what I like.

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I never had a problem with my Catpivate updating, although I always did it myself with custom ROM's and never waited for any official releases. My Focus has updated flawlessly as well. I just installed the Mango Beta and it went fast and smooth without any hangups.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Go check android central. As far as the focus goes, there are people who still can't update to even NoDo.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism