Hey folks!

Had a 'chat' with someone over at Sky who said we can expect the Sky Go app to hit sometime near May 2012, Android is getting it near February time. Not sure how reliable the information is but it came from an employee anyway.

Sy

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    12-16-2011 02:08 AM

While not a Sky customer myself, I'm sure there will be a few happy WP peeps around when it does eventually surface.

Welcome along to WPCentral SuperSy. :)
    12-16-2011 02:16 AM
    On the loading screen for the new Sky Sports app, there is an icon for Sky Go. To me, that suggests that it will be coming soon to WP7.
    12-16-2011 03:09 AM
    I noticed the icon on the Sky Sports News app start up screen which prompted me to ask.

Even if your not a sky user if you have a friend or relative who is and they lend you their Sky iD you can access the content on a device (Only two devices supported at one time)

Fingers crossed it arrives sooner than May

Sy
    12-16-2011 03:41 AM
    Great news, I was just wondering if Sky are also going to do an official Sky+ app. I've got Sky Mobile and think it is amazing but have noticed it is no longer in the market place. SuperSy, any chance if your contact can confirm what is going on with a Sky+ app?

Cheers
    03-30-2012 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD