Pocketnow confirms Nokia 900 specs...

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
the only reason wp may have better battery life with lte on verizon would be due to it coming later and having second gen lte chips. LTE is a battery drainer on every phone at&t or verizon it just is that way. Hopefully the newer processors and newer lte chips will help with battery life on these devices.

I will say this, if you are coming from a Samsung Focus and are familiar w/ its battery life, then you may be mildly surprised w/ the 900 running LTE.

Whoever mentioned about VZW having to power CDMA and LTE simultaneously nailed it. GSM does things a little differently.

Two things:
1. Michael-Dallas has a proven track record of having solid information from first hand experience about ATT windows phones. He has probably had extensive hands on with this phone.

Only ones from a certain manufacturer...

I believe it but does it have that nice matte finish of the 800 or is it a slippery metallic finish?

What I have observed -- matte finish on the backside.

fogel35

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I will say this, if you are coming from a Samsung Focus and are familiar w/ its battery life, then you may be mildly surprised w/ the 900 running LTE.

Whoever mentioned about VZW having to power CDMA and LTE simultaneously nailed it. GSM does things a little differently.

Only ones from a certain manufacturer...

What I have observed -- matte finish on the backside.

Awesome thanks for the info. It may now come down to black or cyan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon