T Mobile's Next Phone after the 710?

Android_Al

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I know this may have been touched on in previous posts but I just wanted to clarify - will the Lumia 900 "Ace" be coming to T-Mo? I think we can all agree if T-Mo users buy a 710 we'd be settling for an inferior model.

What's the next WP7 phone for T-Mo? And any predictions about a month for release?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
The latest rumors say yes there will be a pentaband 900 with both ATT and TMo 3G /LTE presumably on the same phone its sounds like!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the Ace will only be able to have the unlocked version work on T-Mobile at first. With no official sales going through the T-Mobile store. I'm guessing that there's going to be some exclusivity period with AT&T. Then maybe after 3 or 4 months, T-Mobile will be allowed to sell it in stores.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I hope they get something. I'm planing to make T-mobile my carrier because my current carrier don't have any bars at work and it seriously bumming me out :(

Dr.Phil

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Would that be TMo hspa+ or ATT HSPA+ ? Isnt Tmo up to 21 as opposed to 14.4 on ATT (theoretically)

T-Mobile goes up to 42 Mbps, while AT&T HSPA+ is 21 Mbps. I think with the spectrum band won by T-Mobile after the merger failure, this means that you can use an AT&T device at 42 Mbps speeds on T-Mobile.

I don't know if the Nokia 900 will be offered by T-Mobile, but you can always buy it unlocked and use it on their network.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
how does one buy a phone unlocked? is it legal?

Hello Android_Al, yes its totally legal just means you have to save your pennies up and buy it outright.

Here's some examples here, I recently bought my HTC Titan unlocked from Carphone Warehouse here in the UK.

Expansys UK

SIM Free Phones, buy SIM free phones, SIM Free Mobile Phone deals - Expansys.com UK

Expansys US

http://www.expansys-usa.com/mobile-phones/sim-free-phones/

Means i can still upgrade when it's my upgrade time.

My network doesn't carry the Titan, just the Lumia 800 which I didn't want.

Expansys isn't the cheapest retailer around, plenty others are available, just wanted to show you an example of unlocked phones.

They of course will work on any carrier. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2