[Wiztiles] Designer

mikezlee

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm very excited to announce a little tool we created so anyone can now make themes. It's called Wiztiles Designer, and it's a little Silverlight app that will run on any Windows or Mac Web Browser that allows you to specify a background for both front and back tiles. The theme will automatically be packaged, and ready for download. This is Version 1.0, and more features will be added in future updates. After designing your theme, all you need to do is post the zip file somewhere to share, like this forum. Go nuts!

Wiztiles Designer

For anyone wondering, YES this feature will be available in the Wiztiles phone application as well. For now, we want anyone to make themes even if they don't own a WP7. Let me know if you guys have questions. Also feel free to email info@wiztiles.com for any bugs, suggestions, or if you want us to feature your awesome theme!

OK, after doing some testing, I just realized that files posted on this forum can't be downloaded without logging in first. Since the Wiztiles app does not log into the forum, the files will not work. So the work-around would be to use dropbox.com:

After you create an account, upload your zip file to the Public folder. When that file shows up, click on that file's row.. a little dropdown appears on the right. Choose "copy public link". There is also an option to "Shorten Link". Copy/paste the link to email to yourself, or just type it into Wiztiles application to download the theme. Also, don't forget to share that link here in the forums!

We will add the ability to upload the themes easily in Wiztiles Designer, but this is a nice temporary fix.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz