Having Windows 10 preview sound problems?

EL_Bam

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello everybody. I have a one problem with Realtek drivers after upgrading Windows 10
My problem is - My partner can hear himself (on Mumble) and can hear my music (on Skype\Mumble\e.t.c), when i listened on social websites on my headphone with mic (Razer Kraken Pro) . Very important: I disabled Steromixer, turn on Echo cancellation, and noise cancellation. I re-installed this drivers, i downloaded drivers from official website, and downloading unofficial builds of Realtek, but problem doesn't solved. I know, this is prewiev sub-forum but - i really care about my problem

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Will definitely keep a tracking kn this thread..Currently have Realtek HD Audio drivers:
Ver: 6.0.1.7576
Date: 8/4/2015
On my clean install of Win 10 Pro-Asus K55 Laptop..some clipping and not clear Windows sounds...not bad, but not as crisp/clear as with Windows 8.1 Update 1...same exact hardware.

Kahira Rau

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I installed Windows 10 and I no longer have any sound ..... not even distortions. I checked and my sound driver is up to date and apparently there is no issue with it, so it should be working properly. I had no issues prior to the upgrade. Any ideas on who to from here? Thank you

Alberto Neumann

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
My windows 10 experience has been pretty bad from start. I upgraded my win7 which worked perfectly on my HP pavillion DV6 with amd A8 3500, 6 GB ram, HD audio (realtek) and ATI raedeon HD graphics.
Windows 10 does everything slower and all apps which use audio take like 40 secs- 1 min to load. And you can hear some random sound clipping.
Also games that never crashed on 7 now does multiple times a day.

I tried cleaning temp and install folders, defragmenting and didn't help on speeds, only ccleaner registry fix regained some speed.

Everything was installed succesfully when windows 10 upgraded, but obviously drivers are not working properly. Went to my computer driver's page and all drivers are shown as updated to comply with windows 10 as they have August 2015 date on the list, but as you read their description the files are the same from 2011.
So I guess I can only wait for windows to come up with some fix to all this or go back to windows 7. :'( I had high hopes on 10.

Elton7x

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem on the launch day, then idk why, it stops, maybe some update, but today on this last update the problem comes back.
Sound is like having some interferences or getting plugged/unplugged on energy every 2-5 seconds. "durr" "durrr" everytime.

Windows can't find any problem. Someone please help-me with this Realtek soundboard!

Abhinav Rai1

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I am facing the same issue with RealTek and I can see you guys are already working on it...I just want to add that whenever Windows is updating itself the problem comes up and I have to restore windows to get proper audio

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting, as today I updated my Realtec HD Audio drivers on my Asus K55 laptop to v6.0.1.7581 Driver date: 8/11/2015, and thus far (keeping my fingers crossed-lol) all previous issues with audio glitches, Windows sounds seem fine..Unlike v6.0.1.7576-->where I got audio vibrations, glitches...

Axarquia

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Have had problems with USB audio dropping out for split seconds since moving to Windows 10. Have now given up & gone back to Windows 8.1. Sound perfect again. Generally liked Windows 10 & intend to re-install when I am certain problems are resolved.

If you install 10 for a second time does the option to go back to 8.1 for 30 days start again?

Stan Cason

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I upgraded from Windows 7 and right from the start, the sound would just stop working, with a small crackling sound on adjustments to the volume controls. I have been trying to troubleshoot this, and found some symptoms that I have not seen reported. First, it is acting as if it is possible now for a single app to grab the sound even if it is inactive. In Windows 7 I could have a CD playing in the background and still have sounds mixed in from other apps in the foreground. This morning I had a game app running, and did not want to quit it, so I minimized it and went to work on my normal activities. There was no sound from any other app, but when I brought up the game again, the sound was back. I have not quit the game yet, but this might explain some of the sound issues. If a process can get exclusive rights to the sound, then that would explain the difference I am seeing between windows 7 and 10.

jnewellr

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Me, too..Update yesterday from Win 10 lost all sound. I am sick of crappy Windows 10 updates screwing up my system. Not good. Wish I had not upgraded.

Agata Salgado

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm having troubles with sound since I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My computer used to have Dolby Advanced Audio which worked perfectly and the sound was ever so clear and loud and when I updated to W10 there wasn't a driver available for my Dolby audio yet (for W10) so I have been using the Realtek High Definition Audio that came with the computer too. The problem is similar to what other people here experienced, it sounds distorted and sometimes lower than usual. I checked if there was a new Realtek driver update but there isn't. What should I do next?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes