Why is my Windows 10 so slow?

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Windows 10 slowdown

Hi, I downloaded windows 10 to my surface pro 2, 128 gb, 4gb ram version. And its slow. The entire OS is slow. Moving up and down the start screen is laggy, panning on websites on the web is also laggy. And video players, for example Netflix. It lags and almost looks glitchy.I'm Assuming it has something to do with the video card. I had used 107 gb of data so I assumed it was because of space. So I deleted all my games and other applications and it went down to about 87 gb. I would love to get it down to like 50 gb but I have a frustrating amount of 30 gb of"other" files, and about 20 gb of "temporary and recycle bin" files. This makes up almost half of my data.

​So my two questions are, is anyone else having the video card problems and do the have a fix, And does anyone know how to delete these enormous amounts of gb's of data?

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 slowdown

My SF2 PRO is also really slow, I went back to 8.1 and then had all sorts of problems... Not off to a good start :(

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site

It is a preview version and it is not optimized at the present. The full release is months off and I'm sure things will improve as the releases become available.

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Hi guys, I just downloaded a surface pro 2 video driver and it works flawlessly now. I just searched surface pro 2 video drivers and downloaded one from softpiea, installed, the restarted and it worked!

Akira Naruchi

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
hey matt do you really understand our situation here...even if you restarted repeatedly it still goes laggy when you open multy task ops. for me i think windows 10 had affecting my computing experience. my boot up becomes even slower compare to the 8.1 :(..please give us more accurate solution for this problem..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes