I had downloaded the first initial Preview Update to Windows 10, have had not one single problem and I am loving it, but since Microsoft's Jan. 21 Technical Preview announcement they released a new update the one that includes Cortana. I go to the Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview website to download the update and all it says is when I run the download is "We ran into an installation error. This might be because your PC doesn't meet system requirements or your language isn't available." and cannot download it I have even tried downloading the .ISO files and when I open the folder is says "folder contents are corrupt" or something like that. I have reviewed the system requirements and I far exceed them I have an HP Pavillion i7 with 6gb of RAM, 500gb left of unused disk space, a NIVIDIA graphics card, and a Microsoft account. But it still thinks I don't meet system requirements, i'm also in the USA so no language problems there. Can anyone help me? I want this update sooo incredibly bad and have searched forums and comments EVERYWHERE and have not found a single person with a similar problem I feel like the only one who can't enjoy this update :( Please help!!
    01-24-2015 07:04 PM
    Your ISO is corrupt download. You need to re-do the download. This happens on any slow or flakey internet connection.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-24-2015 07:49 PM