Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring

Scott Bradley

May 1, 2014
Visit site
http://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...ncing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10576/

Media Casting in Microsoft Edge: You can now use Microsoft Edge to cast video, picture, and audio content from your browser to any Miracast and DLNA enabled device on your network.

edge-cast

We’ve got a few scenarios for you to try out:

Cast a video from YouTube: Go to YouTube.com in Microsoft Edge. Click on the “…” menu and the top left, and select “Cast media to device” and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to.

Cast a Facebook photo album: Login to Facebook in Microsoft Edge and click on the first photo in one of your photo albums to cast. Click on the “…” menu and the top left, and select “Cast media to device” and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to. Navigate through your photo album by clicking on the forward and backward buttons.

Cast your music from Pandora: Login to Pandora in Microsoft Edge to get to your music and click on the “…” menu and the top left, and select “Cast media to device” and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to.

Last edited:

WillBthr

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Surface 3 - 10565 to 10576 stops/stalls at "upgrading windows at 47% - installing features and drivers at 38%" ...at exactly the same place that the previous upgrade stopped at.
Now what?
Forced it to reboot after being stuck for 40 minutes.
Now it is going back to previous version 10565.
Take 2 - same result.
Anyone know the trick this time?

10576 - One again, installed fine on my old Thinkpad.

athua

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
By any chance did you have a microSD card inserted?
I had that problem with installing 10565 on my Asus T100. It would get to a similar point installing the drivers and gets stuck. Left it for hours and it didn't progress. Took out the microSD card and tried again and it worked fine.

I have just updated it fine to 10576 and making sure the microSD card was not inserted this time when upgrading and it completed successfully for me.

Surface 3 - 10565 to 10576 stops/stalls at "upgrading windows at 47% - installing features and drivers at 38%" ...at exactly the same place that the previous upgrade stopped at.

watchaa

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I successfully installed the last build after many installation failed at 44% on my asus t100.
I removed the keyboard dock and also the microSD and the installation has been completed without any problems.

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I successfully installed the last build after many installation failed at 44% on my asus t100.
I removed the keyboard dock and also the microSD and the installation has been completed without any problems.

Where did you upgrade yours from? was it from build 10565 or any other?

I also have T100 and first time I tried upgrade it got stucked, then I removed the SD card and it goes throw but the problem is it ran into BSOD: kernel_security_check_failure, It reboots and goes into recovering older windows version :(

I wonder what this is all about? I also had issues with 10565 when I had to disable security mode in bios, maybe its related to this?

watchaa

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Where did you upgrade yours from? was it from build 10565 or any other?

I also have T100 and first time I tried upgrade it got stucked, then I removed the SD card and it goes throw but the problem is it ran into BSOD: kernel_security_check_failure, It reboots and goes into recovering older windows version :(

I wonder what this is all about? I also had issues with 10565 when I had to disable security mode in bios, maybe its related to this?
You better try to upgrade to the 10576 available with windows update (in fast ring)

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I try and its not working, BSOD during driver installation and then it recovers older version.

Does anybody know how to access minidump files from installation so I can find out whats causing the BSOD?

gbm97

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Trouble free download and install this time around.
Pretty quick running on bare minimum.
Asus VivoTab 8 Tablet 1.33 GHz 2.00 GB memory 28.4 GB HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes