[Concept]New start screen and improved metro+pivot UI(No hamburger)on W10 mobile

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't this an old thing. I swear I remember it from like a few months ago (if not even more).
Also, it just won't happen. I understand it's a concept, though.
Another thing - I really don't like the bottom status bar and action center.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I personally think a left swipe would be awesome for the notification center, it would fit in line with how the desktop notification center works

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I like almost everything from it. The clock at the top might be a bit too much in my opinion but it doesn't mean it's bad or ugly. Ironically, in the Xiaomi screens, I said they would take away the WP feeling yet in this images it strengthens it.
1. Pivot to scroll through groups instead of "more desktops"
2. You can always scroll down your main window
3. you always have access to the programs installed the way it is right now

Things I really liked:
The notification center is now on the bottom. that's pure win
The files section... bi-win
The search option is really neat. I could live without it but I admit it is really neat and it gives it that Win8 feeling that I guess exists in Win10 too.

I hope your suggestions are taken into account! I voted!

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
That's kind of cool concept I guess. But, that's it's never happening. No matter of if it gets one million votes. Is just not happening.

You guys are fourth getting what's Windows 10 about. Win 10 is about unification, a simple, basic UX/UI to go from PC to tablet and phones. Sharing the same codes internally, and sharing really similar UI. This right here would make MS have to change the whole UI in Win 10 for PC and tablets. Is not just about Windows Phone or Windows for PC anymore. Is about one. It's all one thing now. It updates mostly as one. It works as one. And it will chnage together as one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes