Lumia 920 Windows 10 for phone bug

dioni87

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
- double tap to wake not working
- power/lock button can lock but cant wake the screen
- data connection is on but the toggle is off
- cant choose apps to show quick status
- back button not working on apps list,sometimes in notif center and opened app.
- and i think there is alot again :)

But the function to wake up the screen from lock is very importand,now i set my phone to never lock the screen,when its lock the only way is soft reset.

Does anyone in here know the trick to solve this?

Thank you

Hiruke

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
dioni87 i was with the same issue, and after reset the phone configuration my 920 is ok again....just in case i uninstalled tetra lockscreen, disabled glance and password protection.

dioni87

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi Hiruke,Billy, my phone cant send sms,the delivery report say the message wasnt delivered,check the address... Do you get the same problem with sending sms?

batkingnz

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I installed it to give it a go, but I'll probably go back to 8.1.2

My biggest issue is that I can't save images for Spartan or IE, and I can't even take screenshots. New people, messaging, and phone hubs are all pretty functional, but quite ugly at this stage (maybe the scaling is doing that). Glad I had a look, I like some of the directions that it is going in. Hope we get option for background or transparent tiles, rather than background only.

Really hope they pull this off. I'm holding out on a 920 upgrade to see how RTM W10 on phones turns out to be.

fahad kazi

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
- back button not working on apps list,sometimes in notif center and opened app.

But the function to wake up the screen from lock is very importand,now i set my phone to never lock the screen,when its lock the only way is soft reset.

Thank you

I installed windows 10 on my 920 yesterday.
- Double tap is working fine
- Power button also seems to work fine
- Data toggle is a known bug.

I am unable to understand your last two points. Back button is not functional at all? Or in some areas? I had this strange thing when I was installing windows 10 I had my data connection off and when it got installed it was still disabled. Now this morning I tried to enable it but the toggle wasn't working I still tried the toggle and restarted and the data connection started and now I'm stuck with keeping it on. Any workaround to turn it off?

Hitesh Karkal

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I had the same set of problems with addition of sim card not getting detected.
Did a hard reset after taking backup & all the above problems are resolved.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Thank you
This is a good blog to follow for anyone in the Insider program: New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

Daniel Navarro

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I too had to uninstall tetra lock screen in order for my phone to work properly.

My phone has been crashing a lot since I upgraded. I can't scroll past a certain number of pictures on my photos. It crashes when I try to click on images either on IE, Spartan, or apps that use photos (FB, IG, Twitter, CD).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon