Does the new Windows 10 mobile build have a working battery saver?

B Hammer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm what Geddeeee said. I have a Lumia 928 and experience the same problem. The Battery Saver app doesn't display my apps. I have even left it open in the app for over 10 minutes and nothing showed up. This was after several restarts and one soft reset.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
The Battery Saver app doesn't work, but if you go to Settings-->System, you'll see an option for battery saver, which seems to work. You can even pin it to start by long pressing on it.

B Hammer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
The Battery Saver app doesn't work, but if you go to Settings-->System, you'll see an option for battery saver, which seems to work. You can even pin it to start by long pressing on it.

Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Does this Setting feature rely on the Battery Saver app? In other words, can I delete the app?

cunn8780

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Go to battery saver under system and then click battery use under the estimated time remaining and you can control apps from there including fine control such as what was present under wp8. Not all apps show up but it's a start.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Does this Setting feature rely on the Battery Saver app? In other words, can I delete the app?

The setting was there long before the app. They are different things. It's a confusing name. It should be called Battery Sense since it goes along with Data Sense and Storage Sense, WiFi Sense

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon