How to turn off glance screen? Where are settings?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
HI,

I have L1520, upgraded rom 8.1 t0 TP1014, hard reset, started new not from backup.

I can't find any settings for Glance screen, I have searched online and found on the official MS forums an MS Support person advised it was in Settings > Extra's but that is not there for me.

Anyone found out how to do this? I don't use glance and don't need my screen to show the time all day night.

​Cheers

lemonaded

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 830. No Glance Screen under any settings or sub-settings menus. Cannot find the app in the Store or Store beta, even tried to install the .xap but it cannot be installed. So I've got no access to any Glance screen settings. It works at times, then goes off by itself.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I installed the glance app using system app pusher but it just says not supported on this phone.
W10 currently has no way to control settings in this build from what I can see, so just accept til it is added I guess.

rajamass

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
TP do not have Glance settings option, only way to get them is roll back to 8.1, and again update to TP by OTA, if you hard reset, you will lose it again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon