Can I get some serious help with my Lumia 730?

Siva Nalluri

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Need Some serious help with lumia 730

Guys i really need your help i installed windows 10 TP on my phone and it's constantly restarting so i decided to restore it through windows phone recovery tool which used to work fine with my college WiFi before but i don't why it's not working now so if any of you lumia 730 owners are generous enough to download the software package and zip and upload the package to onedrive i'll be able to restore my phone by selecting use custom package option from the tool and restore my phone and default package location will be in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Packages and in products folder zip the RM-1040 file after downloading it thanks in advance :)

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Need Some serious help with lumia 730

You should install Navi Firm and download it on your own, it is quite simpler solution isn't it!? Or just give me the proper product code and I'll do it for you, not sure which you need, APAC I guess but there are few different APAC codes and I'm not sure which one you need exactly...

Siva Nalluri

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Need Some serious help with lumia 730

I don't know how to do with navi frimware and i don't trust third party softwares that's why i asked for SW package from windows phone recovery tool i can't risk bricking my device and btw navi frimware is not working too my college has proxy.thanks for your reply and if u can please download package through windows phone recovery tool and upload it or download navifirm's frimware and upload it to onedrive.my product code is 059W5T7 and thanks again for your help :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vichuz121