Linked Inbox in Outlook?

Gustavo Sanchez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The current, separate view for each email account is the main thing I don't like about the new Outlook app (W10M TP 10166). I prefer the unified view from the WP 8.1 email app. Is there a way to view all emails from several accounts in one screen?

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Since email has been separated from the OS expect a deluge of apps competing with outlook. If Microsoft's offering doesn't do it for you we all have been given the perfect opportunity to shop around for something better. It's still a work in progress so let's see what they add come release day for 10.

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
currently its not an option in 10166. Its been logged with MS feedback and hopefully they are working on that. its a gripe of mine as well.

Arsynic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Outlook is a shell of itself. Alert tones don't even work and 3rd party e-mail accounts don't work as well.

​As a universal app you'd think it would at least be on par with the desktop app, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Gustavo Sanchez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Outlook is a shell of itself. Alert tones don't even work and 3rd party e-mail accounts don't work as well.

​As a universal app you'd think it would at least be on par with the desktop app, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
Yes.. As of now, there is a lot of work to be done. At least this is a preview build, so there is still time before launch.

kobe_mvp

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
same, now it doesnt even let me know which mail account is that mail in, and i have to go into every single mail account to see if the new mail is there, it is so annoying, they should have at least put a new mail number count in the all account page/view

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon