Why is my device becoming unresponsive every couple of days: Lumia 920?

Zain Syed

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Why is my device becoming unresponsive every couple of days: Lumia 920

I'm having a very weird problem even on the latest build of WM10. Every couple of days or so my phone becomes totally non-responsive. I soft reset it to notice that after the Nokia screen the phone just goes blank like before. I have to do a hard reset using the buttons to get back to everything but it becomes too cumbersome. I'm not sure why this is happening and honestly because it is the only phone I have I can't experiment it with the apps and check out certain apps. Searched everywhere I could but couldn't find anyone else having this problem. So I have decided to go back to WM 8.1 every time after I try out the latest WM10 as the issue resurrects back in every build I've tried out.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why is my device becoming unresponsive every couple of days: Lumia 920

You're right, this is the first time I'm hearing of this issue :/ The best thing to do, since this is your only phone, is to stick with 8.1 for now and check out the next build

Lions fan

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Having some similar issues, phone becomes very slow and sometimes the ringer sounds and vibrate do not work and have to restart phone.

Peter Turnansky

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site

I have the same issue.Phone is laggy, slow and sometimes reboot unexpectedly and battery drain is huge.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Well this is sort of..expected. It's not only your 920 but the build is actually unstable on other phones too (read around the forums). And that's expected from a pre-release build. I had it on my 920 for a week and decided to roll back. The build is slow but usable on my 830 and on the 1520 is fast (but unstable) but on the 920 it was unusable due to lockups and slow responsiveness.

pcoutinho

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site

Same with my 925.

The worst build ever, with an exponencial non response behaviour over time.

Zain Syed

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Alright. I don't want this issue to persist on any model when it actually comes out and was hoping there was a listening ear to this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234