Hello,

I have Lumia 820 with newest fast insider. For sample, when i deploy a Messenger.apk, its only launch and crash. After reboot of phone its says to little wait etc, but anyway after while its crash. What to do?

Thanks
    10-09-2015 12:10 PM
    Hello GAMiEE

[INFO]Windows Central is not linking to the file nor providing instructions on how to sideload. Simply put, the software is not finished, and the ability to steal Android apps is not something we would like to promote.

We are taking a hard line on posting of links to these tools, direct or indirect. Please do not post links or directions in comments as you risk having the post deleted. Continued abuse of this rule may result in account termination.

This is such a big topic it would be a mistake to not allow a venue for discussing it - but we will not tolerate any links or directions in this thread.[/INFO]

Since you are asking specifically how to sideload... closed.
    10-10-2015 08:30 PM