Errors and Bugs in W10M Build 10549

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
New message notifications aren't showing on the outlook tile. I want to keep the build but I can't miss work emails.

I had the same issue on my Lumia 1520. A backup, followed by a hard reset fixed the new message notifications.

I also notice that the backup is actually backing up more settings and preferences than previous backups. After the hard reset, it seemed I had less work to do getting everything back the way I wanted it.

Jasper Besmonte

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone experience a bug where you're installing an app from the Store and the suddenly phone restarts? After it booted, all apps on the SD becomes unavailable and resetting, removing, and reinserting the SD doesn't fix it. Have to wait for around six hours then finally restarting the phone causes it to scan the SD card. Deal-breaking, really. I've got a 520 with build 10549 installed.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone experience a bug where you're installing an app from the Store and the suddenly phone restarts? After it booted, all apps on the SD becomes unavailable and resetting, removing, and reinserting the SD doesn't fix it. Have to wait for around six hours then finally restarting the phone causes it to scan the SD card. Deal-breaking, really. I've got a 520 with build 10549 installed.

I resolved a lot of iussues checking and formatting the microsd by my notebook instead my 520. Now it works

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
All complaints HAVE been sent through the feedback app and moving back to 8.1 isn't the point. 3 hard resets haven't corrected the issues. My point is, if the previous build worked well, why release a build that's worse? They could have kept this build and pushed out a more polished one. It's a step back in usability. So you can "yadda, yadda" all you want, but when phones are expected to release next month, Microsoft really shouldn't be releasing builds this bad.

Because this build actually isnt worse? You have to realize that there are like 20 different phones so its almost impossible to publish new build expecting to work it better on every device, it doesnt work that way. It requires a lot of polishing.

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I wondering what's going on as far as who is testing builds prior to release? What I have read from other members the builds fix one thing and improve it, however it breaks several items that was working. Most people wind up going back to 8.1 which is much more stable. For me going back to 8.1 takes several hours, since my Wi-Fi is slow. I'm glad I'm not using my main phone for testing too.
Do the people testing the builds prior to their release care what's going on? Would it be possible to
use some of the people that working on the PC side to test the build, since it's doing much better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes