Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
most likely it will be, but just in case, suggest a feature via feedback app and let us know to upvote on it.

I read it somewhere, they have it in pipeline :) For now everything is good with this build except circle pictures on People tile, I'm looking for the guy who told the designer that people are not square but round :-D

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
you will not need to go back to 8.1
therw was a bug on 549 built that is why you had to go back
from this build onwards you njust update

No. From the build that is coming next and onward you can just update. We will have to go back to windows phone 8.1 if we are on the present build.

agent67

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
L930. Black screen after windows logo. But installation is happening in background. Looks like post installation screen is missing in this build. Be patient. It will complete by itself.

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I read it somewhere, they have it in pipeline :) For now everything is good with this build except circle pictures on People tile, I'm looking for the guy who told the designer that people are not square but round :-D

Well I think he just looked at US streets and came to the idea that people are more like circles than like rectangles ;) - sry guys.

aXross

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
My SD Card isn't detected properly but the Files app does, really weird issue. Also yeah Photos app sometimes crash and File Explorer app doesn't work at all, just crash.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Not sure of others, but for me Live tile notifications have died. Instead of Outlook showing a cool 1/2/3 at the bottom right, we have the ugly number inside a black circle. WhatsApp tile doesn't show notifications at all. Hard reset twice.

The build does feel much more stable, though and in "About", there's no "Preview" mentioned.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Works good so far in my 735. Much faster tham previous build. There are somw slow downs, occasional lag, but it isn't annoying like itwas in previous builds. I'm satisfied.
There is bug at finishing in this and previous build after installation in system apps at "almost done" screen, final step, when I click next, it only responds after 10-15 minutes.
Also tgere is stuck notification for one unread email even after I read and deleted it.
Overall, much worth the hassle to reinstall 8.1 and upgrade.

d00cwe

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Can't get the "send text" to work in Cortana.
When I type "send text" Cortana highlights that the correct option but when I press enter it only launches a Bing search for "send text".
I have the latest Insider builds on both computer and mobile with the same Microsoft account on both with Cortana.
Anyone gotten this to work?

vlacocabios

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
ok, something really weird with my lockscreen, and that's even after I performed a hard reset after installing over 8.1 ... When the phone is on standby, I flick the lockscreen pic up to get into the desktop, but only the text on the screen - like for example date and calendar info- moves up, the pic stays frozen in place for about 2 seconds, and then the desktop appears. Not a terrible problem, just weird...

mejifair

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The only issue for me is that my work Exchange account no longer works. I have an endless loop where it tells me I have to re enter my password and then when I do it tells me again I need to fix my account. It now acts in the same way as Windows 10, and I also have the same issue with that!

wizbit

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having problem with turning on motion data?

There seems to be an update in the store, but it won't install.

Also, there seems to be a constant 'Block and Filer (global)' download. It installs OK, but when I check for update, it comes up again!

wp_ss_20151021_0002.jpg

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Works like a charm in my 920. The only bug I see that survived from before is the one with the (rotation lock) action button(s). Also still no language packs for me= no Cortana nor spell check (or flow typing).

JP8296

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
ok, something really weird with my lockscreen, and that's even after I performed a hard reset after installing over 8.1 ... When the phone is on standby, I flick the lockscreen pic up to get into the desktop, but only the text on the screen - like for example date and calendar info- moves up, the pic stays frozen in place for about 2 seconds, and then the desktop appears. Not a terrible problem, just weird...

this...my first thought "New lockscreen?...what the hell"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes