HTC One on Verizon Help

kamikazimunkey

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I've scoured the internet and can't get anywhere, so turning to the smarties at WC.

I have had the HTC One on Verizon for a long time now and was holding off on D/L W10M until it seemed stable enough however i had the insider preview app install and selected fast build (big mistake). So, forever it has been stuck on 10081 build and wouldn't update to the newest build but I figured no problem. Well, last night, I tried to update but of course it only updated to 10081. I thought, no problem, I'll just keep updating after that until the newest build. Well, now when I hit check for updates, it shows up three builds (the last three) and starts downloading but when it gets done, it just errors out. This is after a soft reset also. Then, I figured I would use the WDRT to go back to 8.1 and try again. Well, then I find out the tool doesn't work for Verizon HTC Ones. Ok, then I select on my phone, "reset phone". Nope, that just keeps going back to W10 build 10081 and not back to Windows 8.1. I have also tried searching for a ROM to load but can't seem to find one.

So, does anyone have any thoughts on how to make it back to Windows 8.1? I figure if I can get back, then the phone will now find the newest build and work fine. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen