Where can I edit the dynamic flash in WM buiild 10581?

denispage

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
After the upgrade to 10581 and the new camera app (with slow motion capture), I'm not finding where can I edit the dynamic flash intensity after take a photo.

Does anyone know where can I edit?

bemiquel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't let me edit standard rich capture either. When I click on it, it just crashes and go back to the camera. :(

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Windows camera says "choose best lighting", Lumia camera says "edit rich capture". Windows camera gives you 4 options, "blend/flash/no flash/customize. LC with 3 options, "long/short/custom".

Go to marketplace and look under MS apps to find photo plugins. I believe that one apps enables both edit functions for either camera app.

denispage

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Windows camera says "choose best lighting", Lumia camera says "edit rich capture". Windows camera gives you 4 options, "blend/flash/no flash/customize. LC with 3 options, "long/short/custom".

Go to marketplace and look under MS apps to find photo plugins. I believe that one apps enables both edit functions for either camera app.

II'll try. I found in photo apps description that the app edit rich capture. But there is no edit light intensity there.

denispage

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

Perfect! Found the photos plugin! Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes