10.0.10586.29 - here she comes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benetnach

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone had the next issue?
Can not update Tactil, Lumia motion data and rate your device.
I'm using this latest build.
I already check that new apps are in device memory, but no luck.

Thanks

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I was late as well.... good thing I have my surface RT as a backup... Alarm did not go off on 640 with this build... it DID go off when a woke the phone up though.. geeze.. nice "feature" NOT.

:( Many issues with this build ... notification work sometimes, Bluetooth shows connect but no sound in car, cant go to messaging from a lock screen notification (hangs at resuming), many crashes including but no limited to messaging, outlook and groove...

Also.. groove apparently is not "smart" enough to see my offline music already in the music folder and is now downloading all music AGAIN ouch.

I'm getting close to going to the dark side....... :(

"You're too weak for insider builds, young padawan!" ( Master Yoda )

hezo

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I also have a problem with the error "low storage space" . I have 20GB free space ... Does anyone know how to fix it? THX

ntice_521

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
There is no "final" version. Windows 10 Mobile has already been shipped with new Windows 10 Mobile phones. It is ready. It has been "released to the market" so to speak. When will it arrive on phones that are currently running Windows Phone 8.1? That will be up to the carriers most likely. If you don't want to wait on carrier approval then you can install the insider program and get the preview version.

It's not shipping with any phone besides the 950. Nor is it available as a normal upgrade (not Windows Insider) for any phone, including unlocked phones.

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
YEP!... look at the different description on that screen shot from the screen shot on the original post.

You are correct. Just got information that several people I know are downloading without beeing an insider.

Looks like Microsoft just released the update for everyone!

Devan Hammack

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
As of 10:56am (PST), my 950XL still thinks its on the latest build.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the insider app, sign up and rebooted many times, even unenrolled from the insider program entirely and started all over.
Still nothing.

They're obviously missing something.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
As of 10:56am (PST), my 950XL still thinks its on the latest build.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the insider app, sign up and rebooted many times, even unenrolled from the insider program entirely and started all over.
Still nothing.

They're obviously missing something.

There's a few different threads on this. MSFT is looking into it.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
"You're too weak for insider builds, young padawan!" ( Master Yoda )

Good one !!!! :)

No... I'm too weak for the "released" build as well.. as many of these issues are "features" on the 950 no way I'm spending $700 to have features that are GONE from WM10 or crashes and hiccups..... I could go back to 8.1 I suppose at least it sorta works I mean sans Xbox Music which is a mess on 8.1.

I'm not sure where MS is going with all this (W10M)... but it is not looking all that promising.... just say'n.... its not good when you alienate your own ******'s I'm about there.... :(

LOL !! I just tried to go to backup so I can do a hard reset.... backup is a blank screen. DOH !

branja6

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi everybody.

Have anyone tried latest build on Lumia 1520 international (Hong Kong) version? Are there any significant bugs? Also, have anyone tried using Lumia camera beta app on it? I'm not a big fan of the windows camera app... :D

ntice_521

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Since misery loves company...I thought you guys with alarm troubles would get a chuckle out of this:

Apple Releases iOS 9.2
"As for the bug fixes and improvements, there are a great number of them and I can't list them all here. Some of the ones that stand out to me are a fix for a bug that would disable alarms when updating iOS, which is something that caused a number of people who rely on their phone alarms to not be woken up when iOS 9.1 was released."

lbp775

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Good one !!!! :)

No... I'm too weak for the "released" build as well.. as many of these issues are "features" on the 950 no way I'm spending $700 to have features that are GONE from WM10 or crashes and hiccups..... I could go back to 8.1 I suppose at least it sorta works I mean sans Xbox Music which is a mess on 8.1.

I'm not sure where MS is going with all this (W10M)... but it is not looking all that promising.... just say'n.... its not good when you alienate your own ******'s I'm about there.... :(

LOL !! I just tried to go to backup so I can do a hard reset.... backup is a blank screen. DOH !

I can tell you right now, my experience with Windows 10 Mobile is much better on the 950 than it was on my 640. I was using the 640 as a daily driver up until last week and didn't find the experience all that bad. Especially for a technical preview. And where are you seeing the 950 priced at $700? Now you're just over exaggerating.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully we'll get that back in soon. In the meantime, let's find it on the feedback app and upvote it. If it isn't there, create it.

It's up there, I put up 2... search for mute Cortana...

Too bad feedback DOES NOT WORK. I watched some very high voted things on Windows 10 (PC) bugs and request with THOUSANDS of votes, 2-3 of them BIG BUGS... about 10 things, Most of them were in the so called RTM, never fixed. Then we talk about Xbox one and 360 games....Out of the TOP 20 most voted games, of the 100 tiles that came, maybe 3-4 from the top 20 and if you go top 10, maybe 1 or 2.

Windows Phone the same thing... Microsoft claims they are listening but, it's like my kids, it's called SELECTIVE listening...

Anyway about it, it's what Microsoft wants to fix or add, not what the people want...

tpesa

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Checking back in after a day on the new build. 950XL, 10586.29, updated within an hour, no hard reset, everything snappy and fast, no crashes, tested the alarm, works as it should even with volumes muted and battery life increased today EXPONENTIALLY. I must be an anomaly. Or.. The people with no issues are not posting. (good possibility)
Don't get me wrong, I like reading about the bugs in order to look out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon