W10M on the Lumia 730... How is it???

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
So I tried the W10M preview about 3-4 months ago on my Lumia 525 and it was laggy as hell... But now it seems that the OS has finally matured enough for general use so I'm thinking of trying it on my 730. Since it has better specs as compared to the 525, it should perform much better.

One of the reasons I am jumping to insider preview is that since the official update for older phones has been delayed till early 2016 and I can't wait to use W10M.

So.. Has anyone of you tried the build 10586.36 on your L730/735??
How are the basic functions such as phone, texts, camera and social networking working? Is it worth upgrading??
Thanks in advance

MSisLife

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm using this and its better than 8.1. But some app like here drive+ is not working and few 8.1 are laggy like messenger And few other although that os experience is amazing. I mean its better and fluid that 8.1 but do a hard reset for fluid use. I think you should try it.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using this and its better than 8.1. But some app like here drive+ is not working and few 8.1 are laggy like messenger And few other although that os experience is amazing. I mean its better and fluid that 8.1 but do a hard reset for fluid use. I think you should try it.

The news maps app is way better than here drive+.

Ben Sunny Isaac

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey there, Abhinav! I currently have the latest build of Windows 10 Mobile running on my Lumia 730, and I must say, it just flies! There's no lag at all. In fact, the animations are much faster than how they were on Windows Phone 8.1. It's now my daily use OS, and I just don't wanna wait till January to get it officially.

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Well thanks for the feedback everyone...
I installed the build 10586 yesterday and it has been running quite well.

Just a few rough edges in the OS at the moment other than that,it is a keeper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes