Help me out guys! I am thrown out of the store!

SatyamGupta

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
After latest update of store application on my Lumia 640xl with windows 10 insider(10586.63).. The store app is not responding or not open at all.. Please help me.. How it will be resolve? Thanx in advance..

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
After latest update of store application on my Lumia 640xl with windows 10 insider(10586.63).. The store app is not responding or not open at all.. Please help me.. How it will be resolve? Thanx in advance..

Soft reset (hold power + volume down 10 secs till screen goes off. Release and your phone will vibrate and reboot)

SatyamGupta

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Well, after updating the latest configuration update which is pushed by microsoft today.. Now, when I'm trying to open the store, it seems "The store can't be open. An app update may be available in the store" why its happening?? Help me.. If anyone know about it.. I don't want to hard reset my phone..

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, after updating the latest configuration update which is pushed by microsoft today.. Now, when I'm trying to open the store, it seems "The store can't be open. An app update may be available in the store" why its happening?? Help me.. If anyone know about it.. I don't want to hard reset my phone..

soft reset

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon