Connect "project my screen" rotation problems

nischal shrestha

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok I have a l930 running latest vers of windows 10 dev pre (slow ring) my phone got updated recently...so before while connecting my phone to smart tv through "connect" would also work in landscape mode! But now its doesn't for example while watching a video on a YouTube client you can project it and watch it portrait mode but when you wanna change to landscape or fullscreen mode it would rotate at 90 degrees and not 180 there are also no options in settings to choose it,can anyone please help me out ?

Sham Ghorpade

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
That's a bug in windows 10 update. I wonder when will they fix it.
This was working great in my Lumia 730 when I had 8.1. This is one of the few reasons I switched back to 8.1

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok I have a l930 running latest vers of windows 10 dev pre (slow ring) my phone got updated recently...so before while connecting my phone to smart tv through "connect" would also work in landscape mode! But now its doesn't for example while watching a video on a YouTube client you can project it and watch it portrait mode but when you wanna change to landscape or fullscreen mode it would rotate at 90 degrees and not 180 there are also no options in settings to choose it,can anyone please help me out ?

have you been assisted since you posted this? Or have any of the new builds solved this issue?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes