No sync neither with OneNote nor with photos

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I am really fed up that the snycronisation between my Lumia 950 (Redstone, 14390) and OneDrive is so unreliable. Many of my photos never get synced, some of my OneNote books and their pages never get snyced.
I am really fed up with MS, this is simply unprofessional to allow these problems of syncronisation. In the past week I tried everything to bring my OneNote notes to OneDrive or to my PC, nothing works. Contrary to photos, you cannot move/copy OneNote notes from the smartphone to another drive/PC, this is absolutely stupid.

Does anybody have a clue to resolve this issue?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I am really fed up that the snycronisation between my Lumia 950 (Redstone, 14390) and OneDrive is so unreliable. Many of my photos never get synced, some of my OneNote books and their pages never get snyced.
I am really fed up with MS, this is simply unprofessional to allow these problems of syncronisation. In the past week I tried everything to bring my OneNote notes to OneDrive or to my PC, nothing works. Contrary to photos, you cannot move/copy OneNote notes from the smartphone to another drive/PC, this is absolutely stupid.

What do you mean with "many of my photos" ? OneDrive syncs only Roll pics and Saved, nothing else. If you desire to save other folders in OndeDrive, you must select the pics you desire then tap Share -> OneDrive, and choosing target folder.
It works flawlessy, check if by chance you disabled sync without wifi in OneDrive settings
And disable videos uploading for speeding up process

gheks

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue with onenote as i use for business synch pictures to shared pages.

if the file size is to large onenote will not synch. the alternative is to use Lens which automatically resizes the picture.

trouble with Lens is you cannot log into a Work Account which for me creates another step of moving the page from personal to business notebooks.

for me this is the biggest issue i have with windows mobile. extra steps are more than frustrating.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I have the same issue with onenote as i use for business synch pictures to shared pages.

if the file size is to large onenote will not synch. the alternative is to use Lens which automatically resizes the picture.

trouble with Lens is you cannot log into a Work Account which for me creates another step of moving the page from personal to business notebooks.

for me this is the biggest issue i have with windows mobile. extra steps are more than frustrating.

being on insider builds...hope you're submitting feedback on this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon