Cumulative Update: build 14393.67 Discussion (Redstone 1; Inactive)

magicdesign

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cumulative Update: build 14393.67 Discussion (Redstone Branch; Fast, Slow & Release Rings)

Nokiapoweruser is suggesting that .67 may be the final anniversary release. I cant believe that could be true given the existing bugs...

Well. There you go. So when Dona tweeted saying they will release the anniversary update as soon as its ready, but asking insiders to give bug feedback on .67 to help them get to release stage quickly, that was all smoke and mirrors as the anniversary update was finished already.

So half a year till the next update then?

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cumulative Update: build 14393.67 Discussion (Redstone Branch; Fast, Slow & Release Rings)

14393.82 Downloading ...Now!

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cumulative Update: build 14393.67 Discussion (Redstone 1; Slow Ring)

Hi everyone, I just have public build 14393.67 on my Lumia 735 for few hours now. I charged the phone to full last night and I slept and then when I wake up, the battery is now only 67%! I think this build has massive battery drain on this phone. Anyone experiencing the same issue? What could be the best thing to do?

I went to the battery on settings and found out that the Windows Default lockscreen consumed 66% over the last few hours.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone, I just have public build 14393.67 on my Lumia 735 for few hours now. I charged the phone to full last night and I slept and then when I wake up, the battery is now only 67%! I think this build has massive battery drain on this phone. Anyone experiencing the same issue? What could be the best thing to do?

I went to the battery on settings and found out that the Windows Default lockscreen consumed 66% over the last few hours.

Likely the Store and Apps were updating in the background.

Keep an eye on it and let us know.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, I have another problem. I did a hard reset, and now I can't update apps like the Equaliser, Gestures&Touch, Lumia motion data and Creative Studio on the store, help pls.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys, I have another problem. I did a hard reset, and now I can't update apps like the Equaliser, Gestures&Touch, Lumia motion data and Creative Studio on the store, help pls.

That's an random annoyin old iussue: try changing temporarly app destination to sd.
Then try sysapp pusher.

parapomflica

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site

I want to know can i roll back from this update???It has to much bugs,a lot of my apps don't work as good as they did before it and it's simply not worth it even though I was so happy to get it.Thanks :)

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

That's an random annoyin old iussue: try changing temporarly app destination to sd.
Then try sysapp pusher.
Update: I finally successfully updated the apps! I found out that those system apps were installed by the phone on sd card, so I moved them to the phone memory, and finally they were updated! Thanks for the reply though.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Update: I finally successfully updated the apps! I found out that those system apps were installed by the phone on sd card, so I moved them to the phone memory, and finally they were updated! Thanks for the reply though.

Noticed today, 5 updates stuck, I had to do the destination change then move them again in sd. Mah!!!

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,
Recently upgrade my w10 pc to AU (NI 14393.0 build)...
Took 1.5 hr to install via ISO...

Now, Exploring AU build and downloading latest CU from MS Catalog :) but any website is slow on every browser.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon