Headphone Volume Control Proposed changes

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
The volume control dropdown when you have headphones plugged in needs to have two changes.

1: It should have two sliders, just like when you don't have headphones plugged in. One for media, the other for notifications/ringtones.

2. It should have 3 toggle switches across the bottom.
a. One for Vibrate
b. One for loudspeaker notifications/ringtones
c. One for headphone notifications/ringtones

There seems to be two groups of people, and the current toggle only helps one. I DO NOT want ringtones and notifications going to my loudspeaker. I work in an office, and when listening to music, do not want to disturb everyone around me if I get a call or text. The second set are those who leave their headphones plugged in when they take them off, so they want to hear the ringtones.

As it stands, I usually miss all sorts of calls and texts when my listening to music while working since I've got it on silent, which doesn't break into my music in any way.

PS: I'd attach my screenshots, but it seems you can't attach onedrive photos on this forum.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Uservoice is shutting down. Feedback app is horrible.

I wish I could just email them.

Yea I get ya... Unfortunately, it's the best I can recommend. I still say that you should try the feedback app tho :) or ou could use the twitter approach? but that only leads to spamming lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon