People live tile

cory1717

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
So I'm rocking a new Lumia 950 and my people live tile shows some circles with pictures and some blank circles. Any one els have this issue and how can I fix this ?

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think that's just how it is. Mine is the same. Unless MS does something about it to fix, I'm guessing that it'll stay that way. I also feel like photos of contacts I filtered out should not show up. There are people I follow on twitter but that doesn't mean I want to see their picture scroll through the live tile.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
It's been like that since the new People app was introduced.
I agree, blank circles and filtered contacts shouldn't show up.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
People app randomly choose contacts whether there's picture or not for their profiles... That's why there's blank circles (it's for those without a profile pic)

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
People live tiles are right now pretty useless, as missing calls, sms, etc. are NOT shown directly in the tile (as it did on WP8.1). They are right now just "shortcuts"... hope this will be come back in the future...

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
People live tiles are right now pretty useless, as missing calls, sms, etc. are NOT shown directly in the tile (as it did on WP8.1). They are right now just "shortcuts"... hope this will be come back in the future...

Missed calls show up on the Phone tile.

Texts show up the Messaging tile.

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
It was not this way in WP 8.1. They should fix it.
I am pretty sure how a single contact live tile pinned on the homescreen worked on WP8.1:
- missed calls shown in this tile
- missed sms shown in this tile

I am NOT talking about the people/contacts live tile, I talk about "ONE person pinned to the home screen" tile!
I just let this verify by my brother (who still uses WP8.1) - already some month ago when I had WP8.1 on my phone... ;-)

[update]
verified by my brothers phone... just called him, and now there is a "1" in the contact tile of me... ;-)

Halfempty_dg

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
This removed feature (notifications by Contact), plus no communication history in the People Hub forced me to stick with Android for now. Those are the Live Tiles I used the most in order to filter all the other noise I get throughout the day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon