Windows 10 mobile on 512 ram

brusbrother

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Installed Win10 Insider on L521.
A little slow compared to the L640 but workable and Edge seems pretty snappy.
Still can't find way to add swype keyboard to Edge or have it work properly in messaging.
Is this a know problem or am I simply cursed?

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Installed Win10 Insider on L521.
A little slow compared to the L640 but workable and Edge seems pretty snappy.
Still can't find way to add swype keyboard to Edge or have it work properly in messaging.
Is this a know problem or am I simply cursed?
On edge, yes we all know that swipe keyboard not work. Lets suggest it on windows feedback. But on another field i think swipe keyboard is ok. I write this comment using swipe keyboard. :)

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello buddies, i use windows 10 mobile on my lumia 720. I still got freezing screen even at latest build .36. I just curious, how many time you got freezing screen in a day? How do you suffer from that? :) because freezing screen happen when using standard apps like camera, photos, message, personally i use camera360 sight to handle camera n photos galery.

Just wait for the official release for this device. If won't be getting the full Windows 10 and so might perform better.

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Do you know what will be excluded?
Not exactly. But Microsoft said that older Lumias won't be getting all the features of Windows 10. I heard it somewhere.
Anyways, processor is more important than RAM. So the devices with Snapdragon 4xx will perform better than those having Snapdragon 2xx, even with 512 MB RAM.

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Not exactly. But Microsoft said that older Lumias won't be getting all the features of Windows 10. I heard it somewhere.
Anyways, processor is more important than RAM. So the devices with Snapdragon 4xx will perform better than those having Snapdragon 2xx, even with 512 MB RAM.
Yay.. I agree about processor and ram. I really sure ram isnt reason of freezing screen. But i dunno, most of people that got freeze is 512 device. But i know not the ram. My music/notif still work when screen freezed.

anon(9538491)

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Currently using it on my 630, and the only concern is with multitasking, sometimes even when web browsing it runs out of memory and the app crashes, I had the phone reboot itself 2 times because of this issue (since I started testing w10m so since last year), but it's worth it when compared to the 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk